About this Workshop
- Learn which social media & other digital channels drive the most traffic to your site
- Learn which channels drive the highest quality traffic
- Develop an understanding about your website audience, their origin and behavior
- Learn which Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are relevant for your particular business
- Learn how you can use this data to optimize your digital marketing
- Learn how you can optimize your website for better conversion
- Develop a helicopter view how to apply this knowledge to move your business forward
What previous Jadeways workshop participants say:
“Thank you so much for the insightful workshop. If you have any plans for a more extensive workshop to cover wider topics around digital marketing I will be interested to participate.”
Sharon | IKI
“It was a really good workshop, Franziska. Not too long, interesting and useful! I’m glad I came.”
Lucy | Feng Shui Focus
“Thank you so much! Your workshop was great. I will do more. Really well done.”
Enkhtur | Dream Cake Studio
“Franziska Grobler is amazing, approachable and thoughtful. You need this lady in your life. Thank you for putting yourself out there and providing helpful information for us hat-juggling solo entrepreneurs!”
Jennifer | Jennifer Lim Art
Please bring a laptop, notepad and pen. Wifi will be provided. Participants are required to have Google Analytics installed prior to the workshop. Please contact the event organizer for help in this regard.
About the Instructor
Franziska Grobler, Founder & Director of Jadeways Solutions, is currently working with a range of entrepreneurs to focus their online and offline marketing efforts on achieving more sales.
Franziska previously worked in the automotive retail industry, heading up Sales & Marketing for 11 years. Besides managing the traditional above and below the line marketing spectrum from A to Z for up to 100 retailers such as Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Toyota, she also spear-headed some really exciting marketing and sales integrated digital transformation projects such as Point of Sale & CRM System roll-out and utilization, the set up of virtual sales departments, online vehicle search engines and national lead management call centers.
She now draws on her extensive retail and brand marketing exposure, experience and knowledge.
To ensure commitment as well as maximize input and output for all participants no refunds will be made for cancellations within 7 days prior to the event.