Terms and Conditions Jadeways Solutions
Your use of the Jadeways Solutions Website and your use of and reliance on Website Data or any part thereof is at your own risk. You remain solely responsible for your instructions, the use of your passwords and the lawfulness and soundness of any decision you make or action you take as a result of your use of the Jadeways Solutions Website, the Services and the Website Data.
You also remain responsible for ensuring adequate protection and back-up of data and for taking reasonable and appropriate precautions against viruses and other malicious programs.
Without prejudice to any of the rights of Jadeways Solutions at law or under these Terms, you will have no claim against and hereby indemnify Jadeways Solutions, its directors, employees, agents, representatives or Affiliated Companies against any loss or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising which Jadeways Solutions or any third party may suffer or incur arising out of your use of the Website Data, the Services and/or the Jadeways Solutions Website, including without limitation:
- any breach by you of these Terms, including your use of the Jadeways Solutions Website for any purpose that is unlawful under Singaporean law, International law or the law of any jurisdiction applicable to you;
- any action taken by Jadeways Solutions pursuant to your instructions or instructions that purport to emanate from you in the manner described above;
- any loss of business, profits, opportunity and/or data; and
- any action taken or decision made by you in reliance on the Website Data.
Jadeways Solutions will not be liable to you or any third party and you hereby waive whatever claims you may have against Jadeways Solutions, its directors, employees, agents, representatives or Affiliated Companies for any expense, loss or damage of whatever nature that you may suffer or sustain as a result of or arising from:
- any errors, omissions or corruption of information including any errors that may occur as a result of changes in applicable legislation and/or any inaccuracy or error occurring in respect of your Offer or any Registration or Application Form;
- any unavailability of the Jadeways Solutions Website or Services for whatever reason, including the failure or delay by any third party service providers to render any service necessary to ensure the availability of the Jadeways Solutions Website;
- any virus or any illicit or malicious computer system program that attaches itself to and infects, corrupts or destroys other programs or systems;
- any unauthorised access by third parties to the Jadeways Solutions Website or Website Data or the interception of communications between us;
- any failure, errors or delay in receiving or acting on your Instructions or stopping or cancelling any transaction;
- any failure, errors or delay in making available or transmitting Registration Confirmations or Contract Conclusion Confirmations to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Jadeways Solutions provides this Portal for free and the Value-Added Services at a nominal fee in reliance upon this Disclaimer and that the provisions of this Disclaimer are material to the agreement between us and will survive the termination of these Terms for whatever reason.
While Jadeways Solutions makes every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is available 24/7 and that the Website Data and other information we make available to you via the Jadeways Solutions website is reliable, complete and up-to-date or, where applicable, is compiled from sources we believe to be reliable and accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Jadeways Solutions website and all its content, together with the Services, are provided “as is”.
Save as set out in these Terms, Jadeways Solutions makes no representations and provides no warranties or guarantees of whatever nature regarding the Jadeways Solutions Website, its availability, content and/or the Services. In particular, Jadeways Solutions does not warrant or guarantee
- the accuracy, completeness, validity, timeliness or reliability of the Website Data or its fitness for use in any jurisdiction; or
- the error free use, secure use and/or availability of the Jadeways Solutions website.
Jadeways Solutions may during the course of your use of the Jadeways Solutions website electronically collect store and use your personal information including your personal details, non-personal browsing habits and click patterns, e-mail address and IP address. This will be for internal use only.
Jadeways Solutions will do all that is commercially reasonable to protect such personal information from unauthorised use or disclosure. You hereby agree that you have the choice as to whether to provide any personal information on this website, noting however, that withholding certain details may limit the ability of Jadeways Solutions to offer its services to you.
Google Analytics, Display Advertising and Remarketing
- The Google Analytics features implemented on the Jadeways Solutions website is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- Jadeways Solutions will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e. opt-in) consent to, that merger is given.
- Jadeways Solutions also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This means that third-party vendors, including Google, may show you Jadeways Solutions ads on sites across the Internet.
- Jadeways Solutions and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the website.
- Remarketing is used to exclusively market Jadeways Solutions products to prospective clients that have either showed a declared interest in Jadeways Solutions’ service offering or may have interests related to the services.
- Our ads will appear to targeted users when visiting participating display sites available to us with third party vendors such as Google.
- Cookies are used to identify an IP address and remarket relevant advertising material to interested parties.
Opting out of this program with Google is possible at the Ads Preferences Manager
This website uses a Facebook pixel – an analytics tool that allows Jadeways Solutions to measure the effectiveness of advertising by understanding the actions people take on this website. The pixel data is used to:
Make sure ads are being shown to the right people, who have previously shown interest in Jadeways Solutions’ services on this site
Build advertising audiences such as Look-Alike-Audiences and Custom Audiences on Facebook
Unlock additional Facebook advertising tools such as Retargeting.
There are multiple ways to control the ads you see based on your activity off of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
LinkedIn Insight Tag
The LinkedIn insight tag allows Jadeways Solutions to perform campaign reporting and unlock valuable insights about website visitors that may come via the campaigns Jadeways Solutions runs on LinkedIn. More information about how the LinkedIn Insight Tag works can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/help/lms/answer/65521/the-linkedin-insight-tag-overview?lang=en
How do I reject and delete cookies?